Are you a developer with C#, .NET, and SQL experience? Are you looking for an opportunity to work in an environment that will challenge your technical chops and tackle hard problems the right way?
We’re on a mission to bring sanity to our products and we need your help! You will work on our development team to learn our product and make it the best it can be for our clients! This is a great opportunity to help us build an even stronger foundation needed to make our clients and you a great developer and communicator!
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
- Get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company!
- Competitive salary and benefits!
- Awesome office in great location, casual dress, fun work environment with plenty of resources to expand knowledge and challenge yourself!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will join our tight knit development team to solve hard problems the right way. You will own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company day 1.
We are looking for someone who has been writing code as a hobby for as long as you can remember and who wants to work in a fast, high growth start-up environment. If dev work is your passion then let’s talk!
Any experience with .NET and/or SQL is a huge plus, however, it is NOT REQUIRED. Excellent communication skills are a must.
What You Need for this Position:
- Minimum 2-5 years of C# required
- .NET preferred
- SQL preferred
- Great communication skills
- Ability to understand messy code and make meaningful fixes
- Able to directly interact with clients and Business Analysts
What's In It for You:
- Competitive starting salary!
- Excellent benefits!
- Casual dress!
- Growth, lots of it.
- Plenty of resources here to question how/why we do things – your insight is important!
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
Revenue iQ is a software development company based in Richmond, VA. We're looking to fill a Jr level BSA/BA role. We're a small company with a great startup culture and mindset. Rapidly growing as we utilize our current product to help build our new software to go live 2017!
- Act as a Business Systems Consultant to various hospital clients as the position develops and changes roles
- Create and design specifications as requested by sales and account management unit.
- Liaise with consultants and managers to document business processes effectively.
- Ensure that various appropriate infrastructure elements, including documents, periodicals, manuals, policy documents, etc are kept up to date and are available.
- Create and develop functional requirements of systems to improve quality, performances, external interfaces, and constraints.
- Carryout analysis of requirements by checking for derived requirements that are logical to customers’ requests.
- Outline requirement specifications with the use of standard templates for both used cases and detailed software.
- Manage requirements and ensure they are stored in automated systems.
- Record, manipulate, and make reports if needed.
- Make contributions in the development of Test Plans and Test Scripts, and also perform test execution as required.
- Work in diverse teams to fulfill client projects
- Learn new technologies to develop, maintain, and support existing and new software
- Communicate with internal teams and clients regarding projects and effectively convey solutions along with any impediments
- Have the ability to plan, organize, and structure work.
- Highly skilled in Excel, Word, and other word processing software programs.
- Showcase good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks.
- Showcase good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
Highly Preferred Qualifications:
- Willing and able to learn new technologies, processes, and methodologies
- Technical knowledge is a big plus
- Flexible and available to take on different roles as the company expands
Please send résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.